Secured Registration Form
August 8 - September 16, 2022
Holiday Inn Ontario Airport Address: 2155 E Convention Center Way, Ontario, CA 91764, United States
NOTE: Accommodation and meals are NOT included in the course fee. The student is responsible for his/her own board and lodging.
(Note: You are NOT required to divulge your credit card number.
The information below will be solely used for verification purposes only)
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to study anything before attending?
- Read and answer the Refresher/Pre-live modules you will receive upon registration.
- No need to print or bring them to class.
- You will receive a different set of printed lecture materials during class.
What do I need to bring to class?
- Your OWN face mask which you have to wear throughout the class and while inside the hotel premises
- PRINTED and SIGNED COVID-19 waiver
- Negative COVID-19 Test Result required on the first day AND every succeeding Monday
- Basic Calculator (no cellphones allowed during class), pen & highlighter
- Sweater, jacket, or layered clothing
- Handouts will be provided for each topic, but you may bring additional materials for note-taking
- Laptop computers and tablets are NOT allowed in class
Is there a dress code?
- Please dress up appropriately as this is a class for professionals.
- Clothes meant to be worn at home and flip flops are not allowed in our classes.
- Wearing scrubs is not required but you may do so.
How do I pay the remaining balance?
- Full payment of the tuition fee should be made on or before the first day of class.
- The Rachell Allen team will assist you during registration.
- Cash, Money Order or Credit Cards are accepted for paying your remaining balance ($2000).
Are refunds still allowed?
- Tuition Fee is non-refundable within 30 days prior to class.
- If you cannot make it, you may transfer to the next available 35-day bootcamp or 10-day online course.
Can I bring food and drinks?
- Since we only have 30-minute lunch breaks, we encourage everyone to pack food for lunch.
- Outside meals are not allowed inside the classroom except for bottled water, candies, and small snacks.
- You may consume your packed lunch outside the classroom, but please stay within the designated area only because students are not allowed to stay in the hotel lobby.
- COVID19 safety precautions are strictly implemented. NO loitering in areas where students are not allowed.
- There will be no water station available, bring your own water bottle.
- There's no microwave. Bring ready-to-eat food.
Is there parking for students?
- Parking is free for bootcamp students only.
HEALTH AND SAFETY GUIDELINES
All students must:
1. Wear a mask properly at all times. Mask must fully cover the nose and mouth.
2. Present a negative COVID-19 Test Result on the first day AND every succeeding Monday (Walgreens, CVS, other testing sites, or home test kits purchased from Walmart, Costco, Target, & Amazon are accepted).
3. Have alcohol/sanitizer on your person. Wash hands frequently.
4. Be prepared to be scanned for body temperature. If your temperature is above normal (37.5 °C/98.6 °F), you will not be allowed to attend the class. You will be able to return after 48 hours of having no fever and with a written note from your physician allowing you to attend.
5. Please print the waiver, sign, and bring it with you on the first day of the course. No waiver, no attendance.
6. Before leaving your house each day, please assess yourself. If have any COVID19 symptoms, STAY HOME and inform the Rachell Allen team.
7. Before entering the room you will be signing the health check form everyday.
The Rachell Allen team reserves the right to not allow a student to come to class if he/she does not follow the guidelines indicated above.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Once you register in any of our courses, we guarantee your slot in the class and may have to turn away others. Therefore, there will be a cancellation fee of $99 applied to ANY cancellation made 31 days or more before the start of the course. NO REFUND shall be given if cancellation is made within 30 Days before the start of the course.
Your registration is non-refundable but is transferrable. If for any reason you are not able to attend the course, you may transfer your paid registration to a future date or another person. You will need to send your request to email@example.com including your full name and current schedule you're enrolled in.
Please contact your Student Adviser immediately if you have any concerns regarding your schedule -- 323-866-0084 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM Central time.
Rachell Allen reserves the right to make reasonable changes on the details of the schedule and/or venue. Registered students will be notified as soon as possible if this should occur.
In case the Live Review Course is moved to a later date due to low registration or unforeseen circumstances that are beyond our control, the student has the option to refund in full or attend the next available schedule.
I have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the policies and terms set by Rachell Allen. *required
I certify that the information I will provide herein is accurate and complete, and I agree to notify/update Rachell Allen of any change in any of the information supplied in this form. Rachell Allen shall not be responsible for my failure to update my information. *required
I acknowledge that Rachell Allen does not collect any of my credit/debit card or bank details and will not hold them liable for any dispute in my financial transactions. *required
I agree to be part of Rachell Allen’s mailing list and receive emails regarding marketing and other relevant updates.
Please fill out the required fields on the registration form.