Webinar and Online Learning Access: Terms and Conditions
1. Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise indicated, Rachell Allen Professionals, Inc., owns the copyright for the content presented in the webinar. Webinar events are to be viewed by the registrant ONLY; the content must under no circumstances be recorded or reproduced.
All of the learning materials that will be sent to you are the intellectual property of Rachell Allen Professionals, Inc. The content must not be modified or republished in any way at any time.
Any breach of copyright, including recording the presentation or any unauthorized use or distribution of the material will lead to legal action.
2. Electronic Communications
When you visit Rachell Allen Online Platform or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. Therefore, you consent to receiving communications from us electronically as well. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the website/learning portal regarding matters related to the course. However, any legal complaints will not be entertained electronically, but must be done thru a written hard copy and sent thru mail.
3. Confidentiality of User Communications
Rachell Allen will maintain strict confidentiality of all user-related information, which contain personal user information and those which are transmitted directly to Rachell Allen. However, postings done by you within the portal or the webinar, within the access period of the portal and online course, such as the message board (portal) or chat box (webinar), will not be considered as confidential, and Rachell Allen may use and disclose the information contained in such postings (including any ideas, concepts, know-how, or other intellectual property) for any purpose deemed appropriate by Rachell Allen.
4. Data Privacy
Rachell Allen is committed to protect the information of our clients. Together with our learning service provider, we are currently implementing strict measures in terms of data privacy, web, and cloud security. Rest assured that your information will be properly handled and protected.
5. Security Measures
By attending the RACHELL ALLEN ONLINE COURSES, you are agreeing to the following security measures (both in the Live Webinar & Online Portal):
- During the webinar/lectures, students are required to turn on their videos/webcam for strict monitoring of activities during the lectures.
- During the webinar/lectures, students are required to wear headphones or earphones.
- Copy-paste features are disabled.
- Download and Print features (modules and tests) are disabled on the learning portal.
- Print screen feature on desktop or laptop will be deactivated.
- Strong password recommendations will be enforced.
- Log activities of students will be strictly monitored.
- All activities, courses, and exams include an expiration timestamp.
- Whenever the Rachell Allen Team shares a link or shared file URL, that link remains valid for a 2-hour period only. After the two-hour time limit has expired, the link cannot be accessed anymore.
- Photo verification feature will be activated before taking a module or test - Each learner is required to have their photo taken before the start of the module or test for identity verification.
- After a series of failed logins, your account will be LOCKED.
- Multiple log-ins from the same user is NOT ALLOWED. One device per user only.
- Change of password by the user on a specific period of time is allowed.
- Your location while accessing or undergoing our programs (whether webinar or portal) will be MONITORED.
Rachell Allen is NOT LIABLE for any internet-related interruptions that may occur during the webinar session. A technical support team will be available at all times during the webinar/lectures for any technical issues that may arise. They will be closely monitoring ALL ATTENDEES with regard to attendance, behavior and compliance with the rules and participation during the lectures/webinar.
The Cisco Webex app will be used for the webinar session. Each student is responsible for downloading the app on his or her gadget (desktop pc, laptop, tablet or smartphone).
By registering for the webinar, consent is given for application details to be provided to Rachell Allen for monitoring and verification purposes. Your personal data will not be used for any marketing-related activities.
8. Online Learning Materials
Rachell Allen will provide lecture handouts downloadable in PDF format to facilitate a smooth learning experience. You are responsible for printing these out whether at home or through a printing service provider. All webinar-related materials remain a copyright of Rachell Allen Professionals, Inc.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Once you register in any of our courses, we guarantee your slot in the class and may have to turn away others. Therefore, there will be a cancellation fee of $99 applied to ANY cancellation made 31 days or more before the start of the course. NO REFUNDS allowed if cancellation is made within 30 Days before the start of the course.
If for any reason you are not able to attend the course, you may transfer your paid registration to a future date. You will need to write your request to firstname.lastname@example.org including your full name, current schedule/location enrolled in, and schedule you want to transfer to.
Please contact your Student Adviser immediately if you would like to transfer your registration to a future review schedule.
IMPORTANT: Rachell Allen reserves the right to make reasonable changes on the details of the schedule and/or venue. Registered students will be notified immediately if this should occur.
In case the Live Review Course is moved to a later date due to low registration or unforeseen circumstances, the student has the option to refund in full or attend the next available schedule.
Please bring a printed copy of your receipt and a valid ID with photo on the first day of class (for the live course).
I have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the policies and terms set by Rachell Allen. *required